Members Only Car Draw – “Drive away a winner!”
Letterkenny Credit Union are delighted to provide a members
only car draw.
Rules & Conditions
- Winning participants’ agree to have their names announced on local radio & their details (photo & name) published on Letterkenny Credit Unions website, social media sites, newsletters, the AGM booklet & in the Credit Union office
- Participation in the draw is limited to eligible members whose accounts have not been referred to solicitor’s or debt collection agencies and members must be aged 18 or over on or before the date of the draw. Entry is limited to personal accounts only (no club accounts)
- Eligible members who wish to enter the prize draw must complete the prize draw written entry form prior to draw 1 of the year. Members who do not wish to remain in the draw MUST notify the credit union in writing of their intention (by completing an opt-out form)
- The entrance fee of €25 per annum per member will be deducted in advance from savings or as defined from time to time by the Board of Directors. This will be an annual deduction. The Board of Directors have the authority to adjust the entrance fee.
- With regard to joint accounts, the first named member is deemed to be the account holder for the purpose of the draw
- The prize draw fee will continue to be deducted annually prior to the first draw of the year until the member notifies the credit union in writing to cease same.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are in place at the relevant time to enable their entry to be included. Letterkenny Credit Union has no obligation to notify members with insufficient funds in their account. Members must have a minimum of €31.35 in their accounts to ensure the account is covered by insurance.
- The make and type of car will be at sole discretion of the Board of Directors. Cash will not be given in lieu. The car will be registered in the name of the prizewinner.
- The Board of Directors, Staff and Volunteers of Letterkenny Credit Union Limited will not be liable for any defects, mechanical or otherwise, found in any vehicle supplied.
- A register of entrants in addition to members authorisation and withdrawal forms will maintained at Letterkenny Credit Unions office, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation
- The draw will be non-profit making. All subscriptions collected from members will be used to pay for the prizes and operating costs of the draw, any surplus will be disposed of by way of additional prizes – ‘Break Even Basis’
- All draws will be held publicly in the Credit Union offices or any advertised venue under the supervision of at least one of the Board Oversight Committee, one of the Board of Directors & an independent observer or garda/peace commissioner
- Financial accounts at each year end will be audited by the auditor and presented at the A.G.M.
- Staff, Directors, Board Oversight committee members and other Volunteers who are members of Letterkenny Credit Union are eligible to enter.
- All cash prizes will be lodged to the members account. All other prizes must be signed for in the credit union office by the winning member
- The winning members will be notified by phone within 2 days of the draw date and the winners names and photos may be displayed in the credit unions offices and in other credit union publications, subject to the members consent and data protection legislation
- In the event of the winning member being in default of any financial commitment to Letterkenny Credit Union, the delivery of the car or other prizes may be delayed until such default is rectified and, if necessary, the car or other prize may be disposed of in order to meet such commitments and the net proceeds, if any, paid to the winner.
- Participants in the relevant Draws shall be bound by these Rules and participation in the Draws includes acceptance of these Rules
- The decision of the Board of Directors of Letterkenny Credit Union Limited concerning the foregoing rules or any matter arising from the draw will be final and not subject to appeal.
So call to our office today and register!!