FINANCIAL DIFFICULTY MEETING YOUR LOAN REPAYMENTS
If your circumstances have changed and you are now having difficulty meeting your credit union loan repayments , our credit control team is here to assist you.
If you have:
- Become redundant or employment circumstances change,
- Family circumstances have changed,
- Fallen behind in loan repayments,
- Are in ill health
- Find yourself over-indebted
- …And find it difficult to meet repayments
You can call us during business hours on 0749102121 or email: email@example.com to make an appointment
We can work together to help you manage your debts.
Our Credit Control officer will:
- Meet with you in private to discuss your overall situation,
- Help you to write a realistic budget, if you wish,
- Assist you in getting back on track with repayments
- Meet with the credit control committee on your behalf and arrange a change of agreement, if necessary and if you wish.
This is a free and confidential service available to all our members.
If you are in financial difficulty…
- Don’t panic;
- Do not ignore the problem — it will not go away;
- Take immediate action; and
Contact our Credit Control officer today to arrange an appointment and start the process of getting back on your feet today .
Tel: 0749102121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Please do not ignore our letters or phone calls, as failure to do so may affect your credit rating and may result in legal action.