Buying A Car? Doing some Home Improvements? Time for a Holiday? Or getting Married?
Letterkenny Credit Union are here to help with whatever you have in mind.
Providing loans is one of the main functions of a Credit Union and we provide loans on very reasonable terms to our members.
93% of all loan applications are approved* so why not ask us about your loan today.
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
- Call into our office and apply today! Or apply online here.
Step 2: If applying for a loan larger than your savings provide the following:
- Proof of Income:
- Payslips, Social Welfare receipts, recent income assessment, Tax Clearance Cert depending on your own circumstances.
- Bank Statements: the last 3 months statement on your current account.
- Photo I.D: Valid Passport or Drivers Licence.
- Evidence of Address: Utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 6 months.
- Further Documentation: other documentation may be required.
- We endeavour to have your loan application reviewed as promptly as possible.
- Once the loan is granted the member will be asked to complete a credit agreement, which is a legally binding document being a promise to repay the loan, and to commit to regular repayments.
- Loans must be collected within 2 months of the approval date.
*relates to 2016 loan figures.