Wedding Loans – 7.95% (8.2% APR) Variable
“Take the stress out of saying YES!”
Plan the perfect day, the way you want it with a loan from Letterkenny Credit Union.
You can use your wedding loan to pay for your wedding reception, dress, flowers, photographer, invitations, honeymoon, and any other wedding costs
Why choose a Letterkenny Credit Union Wedding loan?
- No hidden costs or administration fees
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay the loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges
- Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
- Low-Cost Loan- affordable loans
- Flexibility to repay your loan with terms of up to 10 years
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- Fast and efficient service
All we require FOR BOTH PARTIES is:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers licence or Passport
- Proof of your Address dated within the last 6 months: A current utility bill or bank statement or government letter
- 1 recent receipt of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed please contact the loans team on the number below and they will advise what documentation is required
- 3 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have and be no older than 3 months)
- A fully completed loan application form and guarantor form
Terms & Conditions
- Applications are open to all members of Letterkenny Credit Union Ltd.
- Maximum term 5 years
- Both parties must submit documentation and sign for the loan agreement.
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
Apply through your cu online members area
Apply through the Letterkenny Credit Union App
Apply in person
CONTACT DETAILS OF LOANS TEA
Should you have any queries contact our loans team
Phone: 074 91 02 126
|Wedding Loan Amount||Term||60 monthly Repayments||Total Amount repayable|
Representative example correct as at 02.06.2020
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.