Debt Consolidation Loan – APR 8.2%
“Transfer multiple debts to us for one simple manageable payment”
Why choose a Letterkenny Credit Union Debt Consolidation loan?
- No hidden costs or administration fees
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges
- Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
- Low Cost Loan- affordable loans
- Flexibility to repay your loan with terms of up to 10 years
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- Fast and efficient service
All we require is:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers licence or Passport
- Proof of your Address: A current utility bill
- 1 recent receipt of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed we need your most recent Form 11 Notice of Assessment.
- 3 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have and be no older than 8 weeks)
- Statements of debts you are repaying
- A fully completed loan application from
Terms & Conditions
- Applications are open to all members of Letterkenny Credit Union Ltd.
- We require BIC and IBAN for the all debt accounts we are clearing as we make payments directly to clear the debt.
- Maximum term 10 years.
- All debts that are to be consolidated must not be in arrears.
- Maximum loan of €25,000.
- In some cases a guarantor may be required.
- The owner of the debt must be party to the loan.
- Members with mortgage arrears or who are in an arrangement (moratorium) on mortgage debt may not avail of a debt consolidation loan.
- We will not take over debt that has been written off by another financial institution or non-performing loans that have been assigned to a debt consolidation agency.
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
Call into our office and apply today! Or apply online here.