Debt Consolidation Loan – 7.95% (8.2% APR) Variable
“Transfer multiple debts to us for one simple manageable payment”
Why choose a Letterkenny Credit Union Debt Consolidation loan?
- No hidden costs or administration fees
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges
- Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
- Low Cost Loan- affordable loans
- Flexibility to repay your loan with terms of up to 10 years
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- Fast and efficient service
All we require is:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers licence or Passport
- Proof of your Address: A current utility bill
- 1 recent receipt of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed we need your most recent Form 11 Notice of Assessment.
- 3 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have and be no older than 3 months)
- Statements of debts you are repaying
- A fully completed loan application form
Terms & Conditions
- Applications are open to all members of Letterkenny Credit Union Ltd.
- We require BIC and IBAN for the all debt accounts we are clearing as we make payments directly to clear the debt.
- Maximum term 10 years.
- All debts that are to be consolidated must not be in arrears.
- Maximum loan of €25,000.
- In some cases a guarantor may be required.
- The owner of the debt must be party to the loan.
- Members with mortgage arrears or who are in an arrangement (moratorium) on mortgage debt may not avail of a debt consolidation loan.
- We will not take over debt that has been written off by another financial institution or non-performing loans that have been assigned to a debt consolidation agency.
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
Apply through your cu online members area
Apply via email (instructions are here)
Apply in person
Apply via our drop box located in the Cu office
CONTACT DETAILS OF LOANS TEAM
Should you have any queries contact our loans team
Phone: 074 91 02 126
|Consolidation Loan Amount||Term||120 monthly Repayments||Total Amount repayable|
Representative example correct as at 02.06.2020
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Warning: This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loans. This means you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.