Student loan – APR 7.2%
“Let us take the stress out of college with a low rate Student loan”
Whether you’re just beginning your third level journey or going back to study something new talk to us today about a student loan
Why choose a Letterkenny Credit Union Student loan
- No hidden costs or administration fees
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges
- Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
- Low Cost Loan- affordable loans
- Flexibility to repay your loan with terms of up to 10 years
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- Fast and efficient service
All we require is:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers licence or Passport
- Proof of your Address: A current utility bill
- 1 recent receipt of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed we need your most recent Form 11 Notice of Assessment.
- 3 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have and be no older than 8 weeks)
- Evidence of college attendance required
- A fully completed loan application from
Terms & Conditions
- Applications are open to all students of Third Level Courses (including Mature Students)
- Must be a member of Letterkenny Credit Union Ltd for a period of 1 month prior to loan application.
- Must have made at least 4 regular lodgements to their cu account.
- Evidence of the purpose of the loan is required.
- Maximum loan amount: €10,000 in any one financial year up to a maximum loan balance held of €15,000
- Where the student does not have a regular income, a guarantor is required.
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
Call into our office and apply today! Or apply online here.