Student loan – 6.95% (APR 7.2%) Variable
“Let us take the stress out of college with a low rate Student loan”
Whether you’re just beginning your third level journey or going back to study something new talk to us today about a student loan
Why choose a Letterkenny Credit Union Student loan
- No hidden costs or administration fees
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay the loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges
- Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
- Low-Cost Loan- affordable loans
- Flexibility to repay your loan with terms of up to 10 years
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- Fast and efficient service
All we require is:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers licence or Passport
- Proof of your Address dated within the last 6 months: A current utility bill or bank statement or government letter
- 1 recent receipt of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed we need your most recent Form 11 Notice of Assessment.
- 3 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have and be no older than 3 months)
- Evidence of college attendance required
- A fully completed loan application form
Terms & Conditions
- Applications are open to all students of Third Level Courses (including Mature Students)
- Evidence of the purpose of the loan is required.
- Maximum loan amount: €10,000 in any one financial year up to a maximum loan balance held of €30,000
- Where the student does not have a regular income, a guarantor is required.
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
Apply through your cu online members area
Apply through the Letterkenny Credit Union App
Apply in person
CONTACT DETAILS OF LOANS TEAM
Should you have any queries contact our loans team
Phone: 074 91 02 126
|Student Loan Amount||Term||120 monthly Repayments||Total Amount repayable|
Representative example correct as at 02.06.2020
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.