Household Budget Loan – 6.95% (APR 7.2%) Variable
“Don’t let small problems become big problems”
Manage all your bills in one place.
Why choose a Letterkenny Credit Union Household budget loan?
- No hidden costs or administration fees
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay the loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges
- Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
- Low-Cost Loan- affordable loans
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- Fast and efficient service
All we require is:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers licence or Passport
- Proof of your address dated within last 6 months: A current utility bill or bank statement or government letter
- 1 recent receipt of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed please contact the loans team on the number below and they will advise what documentation is required
- A fully completed loan application form
Terms & Conditions
- Applications are open to all members of Letterkenny Credit Union Ltd.
- Maximum loan of €3000 at any time.
- Max loan term 24 months.
- Can be used for various annual expenses, such as back to school, seasonal, holy communion/ confirmations, car tax, home heating.
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
Apply through your cu online members area
Apply through the Letterkenny Credit Union App
Apply in person
CONTACT DETAILS OF LOANS TEAM
Should you have any queries contact our loans team
Phone: 074 91 02 126
|Household Budget Loan Amount||Term||24 monthly Repayments||Total Amount repayable|
Representative example correct as at 02.06.2020