Household Budget Loan – APR 7.2%
“Don’t let small problems become big problems”
Manage all your bills in one place.
Why choose a Letterkenny Credit Union Household budget loan?
- No hidden costs or administration fees
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges
- Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
- Low Cost Loan- affordable loans
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- Fast and efficient service
All we require is:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers licence or Passport
- Proof of your Address: A current utility bill
- 1 recent receipt of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed we need your most recent Form 11 Notice of Assessment.
- A fully completed loan application from
Terms & Conditions
- Applications are open to all members of Letterkenny Credit Union Ltd.
- Maximum loan of €3000 at any time.
- Max loan term 24 months.
- Can be used for various annual expenses, such as back to school, seasonal , holy communion/ confirmations, car tax, home heating.
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
Call into our office and apply today! Or apply online here.