(Special Rate Home Improvement loan from €30,000 to €60,000)
“Turn your house into a dream home with our special rate home improvement loan”
Thinking about making the house bigger? A garden make-over or attic conversion? Talk to us first! Borrow at a competitive rate with flexible repayment options and no penalties for early payment.
WHY CHOOSE A LETTERKENNY CREDIT UNION Fixer Upper LOAN?
- No hidden costs or administration fees
- No penalty for early payback, you can pay the loan off early or make lump sum payments with no additional charges
- Free life cover on your loan (subject to terms & conditions)
- Low-Cost Loan- affordable loans
- Flexibility to repay your loan with terms of up to 10 years
- Repayments to suit you – weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or monthly
- Fast and efficient service
ALL WE REQUIRE IS:
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- Photo ID- Current Drivers licence or Passport
- Proof of your Address dated within last 6 months: A current utility bill or bank statement or government letter
- 1 recent receipt of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, pension receipts).
- P60’s or End of Year Summary from Revenue for last 2 years
- Salary certificate form completed by your employer
- If you are Self Employed please contact the loans team on the number below and they will advise what documentation is required
- 3 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have and be no older than 12 weeks) If self-employed we need both your business and personal bank accounts
- For dual-income households, we will require a fully completed guarantor form and full documentation as listed above for the other party.
- Quotes for proposed home improvements
- Property tax letter confirming ownership of property
- A fully completed loan application form
Term & Conditions
- Applications are open to all members of Letterkenny Credit Union Ltd.
- The property which the home improvements are to be carried out must be your Principle Private Residence
- Evidence that you own the property will be required
- Loan Repayments must be made via direct debit
APPLYING FOR YOUR LOAN IS EASY
Please contact our loans team to arrange an appointment to apply for your fixer-upper loan
CONTACT DETAILS OF LOANS TEAM
Should you have any queries contact our loans team
Phone: 074 91 02 126
|Fixer Upper Loan Amount||Term||120 monthly Repayments||Total Amount repayable|
Representative example correct as at 02.06.2020
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.